We are one of the oldest executive search firms in Poland. Based in Warsaw, we offer executive search and assessment services to large and medium sized international and Polish organizations. We also provide interim management, coaching and career advice. We are able to serve clients in Poland and across CEE mainly in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, and in the Ukraine. We work cross-border providing the best talent in a seamless recruitment process where we control each aspect of the search. As an independent boutique we are agile, fast and well-adjusted to today’s volatile markets. Most of or our activity is derived from our diverse commercial sector practices such as consumer products industry and manufacturing, financial services, retail, technology, media, construction, healthcare, and professional services, nevertheless our recruitment track record spans most sectors and functions.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team. As the Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for conducting recruitment projects for clients in various sectors within local and international companies for executive and managerial positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main objective of the person in this role is to manage the full lifecycle of recruitment projects for high job grades or sensitive positions or roles critical for the business: to set and execute a sourcing strategy, source candidates through different channels, interview and coach during the recruitment process, manage client and candidate relations. Main tasks include:
- Conduct briefing calls with clients to understand specific requirements of the position and recruitment background;
- Prepare detailed position specifications;
- Develop the search strategy;
- Identify and approaching specific target companies and individuals;
- Candidate screening: pre – selection through telephone interviews and background checks;
- Interview candidates;
- Prepare weekly reports and candidate profiles – present detailed candidate profile summaries;
- Reference checks;
- Work with and log progress in our database;
- Conduct market analysis;
- Manage client relations, communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals, advise clients on best practices for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates for their open positions;
- Cooperate with Clients on every stage of the process – meetings, teleconferences to discuss the progress in the project, most interesting candidate profiles, to give feedback from the market;
- Write proposals for prospective clients;
- Build long-term client relationships that will support our sales activities;
- Ensure full GDPR compliance for all candidates in the process.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND INTERPERSONAL QUALITIES:
- At least 5-years’ experience in direct search recruitment for specialists, managerial and executive positions within various business sectors;
- Expert knowledge of market practices including knowledge of direct search methodology and delivery (planning, talent mapping, market trends and sourcing best practices);
- Experienced in planning and implementing recruitment strategies and providing advisory advice to senior stakeholders at local and international level;
- Proven track record in consulting and services delivery to local and major international companies;
- Ability to coach, set tasks, monitor progress and motivate junior staff members to ensure exceptional and timely project delivery;
- Self-motivated and goal orientated with strong leadership and customer service skills;
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate in a structured manner and clearly present complex problems;
- Independent in action, ability to make decisions, very good problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, able to hit targets and meet deadlines;
- A talent for selling and negotiating;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent at preparing documentation and with solid administrative skills;
- Strong Polish and English speaking and writing skills;
- Maturity, with a high level of personal integrity and culture;
- Patience and sensitivity;
- Exceptional work ethics.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly working style and openness;
- Non-corporate, cosy environment;
- Respect for work/life balance and your personal needs;
- Strong ethics and high work quality;
- Minimum level of administrative supervision;
- Beautiful comfortable office in historic neighbourhood, near parks and green squares in Warsaw.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply to CV@kaluzynskimadeja.com.
Interim recruitment to rekrutacja wysokiej klasy menadżerów na konkretne i ograniczone czasowo projekty o charakterze zadań specjalnych, które nie wymagają stałego zatrudnien...
Poszukiwanie pracownika, który ma zająć strategiczne miejsce w organizacji może być stresujące i czasochłonne. Dlatego dobrym rozwiązaniem jest skorzystanie z usług firmy ...